Warranty & Roadside Assistance
Certified 36 Month 36,000 Mile Warranty
There is never a convenient time for a breakdown, but if it happens, it’s nice to have the peace of mind to know that if there is an issue with the qualified repairs, our 36 month 36,000 mile warranty is there for you! Whether you are on a family vacation or away on business, we are there to help with parts and labor. We give a 36 month/ 36,000 Mile Warranty for our customers to keep you safe in all of your travels wherever the road takes you. If you are within 25 miles please bring the vehicle back and we’ll happily help, but if it is over 25 miles away please call 1-800-451-0019 for nationwide warranty assistance. We want you to drive with confidence knowing if there is a problem you aren’t alone. Happy Trails!
Our Certified Warranty Package Covers:
If you would like to know more about the Roadside Assistance read below and you can get a more in depth description of what is covered and the fine print as well. You are eligible if you have been to American & Import Auto Repair in the last 365 Days. American & Import Auto Repair and Certified partner to keep you safe and reliable.
Local Towing Service
If your vehicle will not start or the check engine light is flashing have it towed to us at American & Import Auto Repair. During business hours (7:30am to 5:30pm Monday thru Friday) call us 423-913-3111 to arrange a tow.
If it is after hours and you would like the vehicle towed to our place please call All Hours Towing at 423-483-3642 to arrange a tow. We would be happy to help get you back on the road and back to your life!
What is covered with the 36 Month 36,000 mile warranty?
Your reimbursable Roadside Assistance Benefit is provided to you for free by the automotive service facility that performed the service to your vehicle and is identified on your invoice. Your Roadside Assistance Benefit begins on the date identified on your original invoice from the participating facility and continues for a period of 12 months. This benefit is available only to you, the original purchaser as identified on the original invoice and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific customer and vehicle identified on the original invoice. You must purchase a minimum of $25 of services to be eligible for roadside assistance - these services and dollar amounts must be listed on your invoice. Roadside service is available in the United States and Canada.
If you are in need of roadside assistance you must call 800-457-0019 to be connected with the nationwide service provider. You must pay directly for the requested service. The service provider requires use of a credit card to arrange for dispatch. You will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence. You are limited to a maximum of 2 claims per qualified 12-month period.
The eligible services provided through the Roadside Assistance program are described below:
- Towing - Your vehicle will be towed to the nearest qualified repair facility or to the repair facility of your choice.
- Lock Out Service - Assistance will be provided in unlocking your vehicle in the event the keys are lost or locked inside.
- Flat Tire Changing Assistance - Assistance will be provided for the installation of your spare tire.
- Fuel, Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery Service - An emergency supply of gasoline (where permitted), oil, fluid and water will be delivered to your vehicle. You must pay for the costs of the actual fluids delivered.
- Jump Start - The service provider will jump start your vehicle in the event your battery becomes discharged. The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the vehicle, you may incur additional fees which are not covered under the terms of this program.
The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the vehicle, you may incur additional fees which are not covered under the terms of this program.
You must call 800-457-0019 to arrange for Roadside Assistance service. Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed.
To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information within sixty (60) days of the date of service:
- A photocopy of the original invoice identifying the participating repair center and the services performed. The invoice must identify the year, make and model of your vehicle.
- Your complete name, address, and telephone number.
- A photocopy of the paid invoice for roadside assistance from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name address, and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific customer and vehicle receiving the service.
Submit the above documentation to:
CAR Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233
WARRANTY SERVICES NOT COVERED
Cost of parts, replacement keys, lubricants, or fluids. The cost of installation for any product or materials. Tire repair, replacement, mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires, or chains. Service on a vehicle that is in unsafe condition. Service on any vehicle involved in an accident. Towing or services performed by an unauthorized service provider. Any additional labor due to specialized equipment or processes required to transport or service your vehicle due to non-factory modifications or enhancements made to the vehicle. Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage or repair shop. A second tow or service for the same disablement. Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests, and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc. Any services performed off road. Towing performed at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking, or other violations of law. Any roadside assistance services provided to your vehicle by a private citizen's assistance is not covered and is not reimbursable.
Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service. The Roadside Assistance is provided to you through a network of independent service providers. As independent contractors, they have exclusive control over their own equipment and personnel. Neither the program administrator. nor the participating automotive service facility are responsible for acts or omissions of the independent contractors
Exclusions to The Roadside Warranty Program
This benefit applies only to motorized passenger vehicles (automobiles and light trucks) and specifically excludes trailers, vehicles with a manufacturer's load rating capacity greater than one ton, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and commercial vehicles. Any vehicle used for farm, ranch, agriculture. or off-road use.