Terms & Conditions
3. Website Access:
- AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com hereby grants you permission to use the Website, provided that: (i) your use of the Website is solely for your personal, noncommercial use; (ii) you will not copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com prior written authorization; (iii) you will not send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., (iv) you will not transmit any Content which contains software viruses, or other harmful computer code, files or programs; (v) you will not disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; and (vi) you comply with these Terms & Conditions.
- In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com or others due to such unauthorized use. AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” and “offline readers,” that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names or e-mail addresses, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their Users rights (as defined below).
- AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com has the right to terminate your access to the Website, in its sole discretion, immediately and with or without cause.
4. Intellectual Property Rights: The content on the Website, including all information, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos and interactive features (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are owned by or licensed to AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com. Content on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, reverse engineered, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com prior written consent. AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Website.
5. Users rights::
- You shall be solely responsible for your own actions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own or have the necessary rights and permissions to use and authorize AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com to use all copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights in and to any Users rights to enable inclusion and use thereof as contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions; and (ii) you have the written consent and/or permission of each and every identifiable individual person in the User Submission to use their name or likeness as contemplated by the Website and these Terms & Conditions.
- You retain all of your ownership rights in your user’s rights. However, by submitting the users rights to AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com, you hereby grant AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com, in addition to any other rights which it has pursuant to any other program established by AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com, a worldwide, non-exclusive and transferable license to use, copy, prepare derivative works of (including without limitation, to rename, edit, shorten, split the videos into different segments, and use the entire video or segments as part of compilations), display, and perform the Users rights in connection with the Website and AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com (and its successor’s) business, including without limitation to grant access to the Website to third parties to view the User Submission (and derivative works thereof). With regard to information submitted under any special program, you may notify AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com to remove the information from the Website, and AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com will do so within a reasonable time period, at which point the foregoing license to AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com will terminate.
- You agree that you will not: (i) submit email material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post information and to grant AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com all of the license rights granted herein; (ii) publish falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com or any third party; (iii) submit email material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or is otherwise inappropriate; or (iv) misidentify yourself in submitting the information or misstate your true identity. AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com does not endorse any person or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Users rights.
- You understand that when using the Website, you will be exposed to our views, and that AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such material. You may be exposed to information that you feel is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you may have against AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com, its owners, affiliates, employees, agents and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website. You acknowledge that access to certain Content which may be available through the Website and which depict violence, or contain images of nudity, sexual acts, or other sexual material (“Mature Content”) is permitted only if you are over the minimum age applicable in your jurisdiction (often but not necessarily 18 or 21).
6. Copyright and Content Policy: Please also note that under Section 512(f) of the US Copyright Act any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
7. Warranty Disclaimer:YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, AMERICANANDIMPORTAUTOREPAIR.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. AMERICANANDIMPORTAUTOREPAIR.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY (I) MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE. AMERICANANDIMPORTAUTOREPAIR.COM DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CONTENT, OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY ADVERTISING, AND AMERICANANDIMPORTAUTOREPAIR.COM WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
8. Limitation of Liability: IN NO EVENT SHALL AMERICANANDIMPORTAUTOREPAIR.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) CONTENT, INCLUDING ANY MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES THEREIN, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF OUR SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR WEBSITE, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT ON OR VIA THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT AMERICANANDIMPORTAUTOREPAIR.COM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AMERICANANDIMPORTAUTOREPAIR.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR USERS RIGHTS OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
9. Indemnity: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com, its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of the Website; (ii) your violation of these Terms & Conditions; (iii) your violation of the terms which apply to your User Submission; (iv) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, publicity or privacy right; or (v) any claim that one of your users rights caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms & Conditions and your use of the Website.
10. Ability to Accept Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by AmericanandImportAutoRepair.com without restriction.
Last updated: January 2023